Early Bird discounts officially ended as of the 15th, but Zoho have agreed to let us make a few extra discounted tickets available. Contact us ASAP!
Announcing a new Zoho user conference!
Each year, Zoho holds conferences worldwide for their users and partners. This conference is coming to the UK on Thursday and Friday, September 13 and 14 at the etc.venues County Hall in the centre of London.
Zoho’s annual user conference is an opportunity to meet the Zoho team face-to-face and learn directly from the staff behind the applications. You’ll have ample opportunity to network and exchange ideas with like minded people from companies of all sizes and industries who have turned to Zoho to transform their business. Come and have one-to-one chats with experts in sales, marketing, service, finance, commerce, and more to learn how you can deliver incredible customer experiences that will set your brand apart.
Conference agenda highlights
Both days will feature a strong focus on on increasing your sales and making your marketing more effective with topics such as:
- Implementing Zoho CRM for your business
- Understanding your sales process
- Sales Force Automation
- Optimising your website and engaging visitors
- Raising your organisation’s productivity through effective collaboration & communication
- Business insights through Analytics
The conference’s first day emphasises great finance tools and practices with topics such as:
- Empowering customer-centric teams with a meaningful Back Office integration
- Advanced analytics with Zoho Reports
- Streamline your travel and expense management
- Managing your stock and multi-channel sales
- Zoho Finance Plus: an overview
The second day of the conference continues the momentum with exciting ways to customise and control your Zoho experience, offering topics such as:
- Building workflows
- Integrating apps using Flow
- Advanced customization
- The highs and lows with Reports
- Staying connected: Integrating with APIs
- Zoho on mobile
… and many more!