What’s new since your version
Compatible with the Microsoft products you use
Work with the Microsoft® products you rely on every day, because new Act! is now compatible with 64-bit editions of Microsoft Office 2016 (Office 365), 2013, and 2010.
Connection tools and apps
Act! Companion mobile app
Stay connected to key Act! Premium v19 details when on the move with Act! Companion—a native mobile app designed for your iPhone® or Android™:
- Get alerts for upcoming activities
- Easily capture notes during meetings
- Email or call your Act! Premium contacts from the app
- Best part, intelligent notifications sent directly to the home screen of your phone keep you on task and on time
Act! Companion is designed to work in tandem with Act! Premium Mobile, not in place of it. Because it’s a native mobile app, it leverages the features on your phone to communicate key Act! Premium details to you. A push notification system informs you of things like upcoming activities via home screen pop-ups. It also lets you make quick and easy updates, without having to log in to the website—simply tap the app and go!
Act! Premium Contact Link
Streamline your workflow between Act! Premium and Outlook® with Act! Premium Contact Link:
- Create new Act! Premium contacts from Outlook or edit existing contacts
- View and interact with the details of past activities, or create and schedule new activities with your contacts
- Attach the text of an Outlook email to your contacts
- Do it all from within Outlook
Act! Connect Link
Quickly and easily set up connections, like Act! Premium Contact Link, with Act! Connect:
- Leverage Web API-based connections even if you’re a Windows® user, because Connections like Act! Companion mobile app and Act! Premium Contact Link are available to you with Act! Connect Link.
- Act! Connect Link delivers the power of the Act! Connect integration platform to Act! Premium desktop or Windows® users with no complicated setup—simply install and go.
Performance improvements to Act! e-marketing
Send Act! e-marketing campaigns up to 5 times faster! Performance improvements not only reduce the time it takes to send email campaigns, but also ensure large campaigns send successfully.
Campaign management improvements
- Get instant feedback on your current Act! e-marketing service level before sending email campaigns.
- Quickly and easily see email campaign history for a given contact.
- Don’t worry about accidental sends! A send confirmation dialog will now check to make sure you’re ready to send an email campaign.
Enhanced send email campaign dialog
See live details about your contact limit, usage this month, and new recipients.
Campaign history overwrite
Campaign history overwrite creates and updates one history entry.
Send confirmation dialog
A send confirmation dialog will check to make sure you’re ready to send an email campaign.
Customer-driven feature enhancements
30+ refreshed standard reports
Enjoy 30+ refreshed standard reports that help you get the information you need quickly:
- Now with more relevant fields, plus improved default filters and sort orders
- Additionally, consistent field references and data formatting make reports easier to customize
- New REP2 file type ensures existing custom reports stay safe
Scan for duplicates in Web & Cloud
Better manage the integrity of your data in Act! Premium for Web & Act! Premium Cloud.
Formatting toolbar in layout designer in Web & Cloud
Further customize screen layouts in Act! Premium for Web & Act! Premium Cloud.