Act! Premium v20 (access via web or mobile)
Server System Requirements:
Higher specification PCs and networks will improve performance, and may be recommended for certain Operating System choices. Consult Microsoft documentation for more details.
- 4 GB available hard disk space
- 1280 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Broadband Internet connection
- 2 GB system memory, 4 GB for 64-bit OS
- 1.8 GHz processor
- Network Interface Card
- Router and/or Firewall that supports IPv4 NAT or IPv6
Supported Operating Systems:
Anti-Virus products are recommended but should be disabled during install and re-enabled afterwards. As with any Anti-Virus product, some configuration may be required for Act! to perform properly.
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) Server Core installations of Windows Server 2008 R2 are not supported
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2011 SBS (64-bit) Only for supported for upgrades, not new/clean installations of Act!
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Act! Premium uses SQL Server® 2014 Express or your existing installation of SQL Server 2008 R2 or newer. If you would like to use a different edition of SQL Server other than the one provided, please consult Microsoft documentation for specific hardware and software requirements for that edition.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11
- Google Chrome™ Browser for Windows
- Google Chrome™ Browser for Mac
Supported Office Integrations:
- Microsoft® Office 2016 and 2013
- Microsoft® Exchange and Office 365 for contact and calendar synchronisation
- .NET 4.0 (required for integration features only)
NOTE: Office 2010 is no longer supported in Act! v20.1.
Mobile Client System Requirements
- Safari® for iPad®
- Safari® for iPhone®
- Google Chrome™ Browser for Android
- Internet access to Act! Premium for Web IIS server
SQL Server Edition Recommendations:
SQL Express limits processor use to a single CPU but allowing multiple cores, memory used by SQL to 1 GB, and the size of your data file to 10GB. For this reason, we recommend SQL Standard for any deployment over 20 users or 5 GB in size, allowing for growth. Individual performance may vary based on actual database size, hardware variations, and product usage.